Sunday, October 24, 2004

reeking routine

random chunks of thought ..at work ...............
Plodding thru lines of code ...............


thought flits in:
I am glad they did not make a cartoon flick of Calvin and hobbes.
thougt flits past.........

Sometimes people get lost in the drone of routine.People make machines of themselves and just exist around.


...............I can feel my brains getting rancid and spilling all over the place


................reeking routine ....................




Our generation is dwindling in class.Actually a new definition of fineness has mushroomed.

The truth hits when you meet and interact with people of the decade before, or before that . Art is now just in the exhibition (of it).

While the job slowly chews on my interests.....

Back to dwindling in class us
...

The senses are active and eager now .. and we have to gear them up .


yeah so ,we are a comforatbly cushioned bunch .. ... with bouts of effort and wanting speedy results

..getting it too ....and this has ruined us .
A lax bunch..which ll overwork itself at sporadic gists of time just to get things done and then hiberanate .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just posting anon cause its such a pain to register. I think ill just call my self a 'nun'.
this is a comment for the coldplay guy- cut and paste huh?
and to carry on the tradition of damn the world
... what is this world coming to , are we all victims of MSword?
- people know me as timmy, johnny or roger.sometimes bunny, you know who I am