Tuesday, July 05, 2005

champ at the bits

intense thoughts burrow in and worm through
a bright noon sun peeps through glum blue clouds,
puddles throw oil rainbows thin cycle tracks vein through slush swept along the sides of the roads ..
.the enamel has slowly worn off .... traffic zooms past ..
dark chocolate remains on the edgy corners and i scrape them off first and they settle in the depths of my molars
fever settles on my brow and i sweat it out
i champ at the bits ....................
.the nitty gritty of yesterday's arguments swims in my head
there s nothing left ... an uneven countour sharp now bumpy then
....i nibble with thoughts zooming in and out ...harder .. cos theres nothing left ... why me ? why not ? whats wrong ? what happened ? how did it happen ?eating into my petty worries ... biting cold biting thoughts ... biting the edges off now and my incisors work harder .... bent backs get ridden on !!harder still ....and its off now and i sink back in my chair n chew in peace ....and let things roll by !!

2 comments:

Rhapsoder said...

What does Ahiri stand for? Is it in Sanskrit?

Anonymous said...

ahiri is the name of a ragam
-ranjani