Friday, September 14, 2007

Long shorts

I am to join Sri Ramachandra Boys High School tomorrow.We are allowed to wear full pants only from next year , that too real Khakhi - 100 percent .

Amma and Appa do not understand me or love me, else why did they get my shorts stitched so long ?It falls below my knees .I told them to shorten it when we went to Raju Tailors but Amma ignored me saying it would come for 2 more years.Now I wear them so up... up till my neck almost and it is such a problem when PT sir says to inshirt my shirt.Why can't they just understand that it looks so .. awesome .... no no what was that .. aw .. aww .. aweful .. no no .AWkward yes .... AWKWARD....Aiyoooo ......

2 comments:

Sathej said...

Hmm...interesting. How did you get such an idea?
Sathej

Meera Sriram said...

Good writing dee! Nice one.